19 November, 2008








Hey Everyone,..so here's a Holiday kit by Bare Minerals called Sweet Decadence. Now as we all know,...I'm a huge fan of color and intense pigment,..so I must admit, bare minerals isn't a brand I ever really buy. However,..this kit is pretty kewl. I have it mainly because I wanted to try to press mineralized pigments, which I haven't done before, so this kit works great for that!
Now if you're a fan of natural colors,...then Bare Minerals is perfect for just that. It's in a loose form, but the container does a good job of keeping all that loose pigment contained. The colors in this kit are so pretty too. There's a pretty highlight, 2 base colors and another color you can wet to make a liner. You can also wet all of the colors to intensify them.



The four colors included are: Dulce de Leche, Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Fondue and Tiramisu. Yes the names are amazing and yummy! A travel size eyeshadow brush is also included.

Here's a look at the colors dry. The one to the far left is Chocolate Fondue. Then the right side from the top down: Red Velvet Cake, Dulce de Leche and Tiramisu. Now of course, I forgot to take a pic of them wet,..err,...but trust me they're pretty. I'll do a follow up entry of a look and also the pressing!

Ok so where to buy?? Surprisingly I haven't seen this at Ulta or Sephora yet (at least the ones by me) But I did see them at Nordstroms. You can also find it at this link: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3005085?refsid=236375&refcat=0~2376781~6002216~2383009&SourceID=1&SlotID=1&origin=related . This kit will cost you $28, which in my opinion is a crazy deal!

Ok, so that's it,..hope you like and be sure to check it out!

Stay Beautiful :)

No comments: